October 18th, 2015
Midterms are around the corner, but we hope you can still make time for some of the activities that are going on this week and next. See below for details.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015
Broader Assessment of Energy in New York City
Major energy policy changes are on the horizon as U.S. policymakers grapple with climate change, fossil fuel trends, and shifting business models in the energy sector. States, cities, companies, and other groups around the country are finding innovative ways to rethink energy economics and alter the way we use energy. At this day-long conference, noted experts from government, the private sector, and academia will discuss what to expect as the energy landscape rapidly evolves.
Where: NYU School of Law, 40 Washington Square South
RSVP: Space is limited. RSVP here.
- Community Preservation Corporation, Sustainability Intern: Email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Details here.
- Urban Green Energy, Business Development Intern: SIPALink ID: 57598
- National Park Service, Net Impact, Summer 2016: SIPALink ID: 57724
- Munich Re Information Session, October 19th 1-2PM, IAB 413: SIPALink ID: 2976
- Center for Clean Air Policy, Development Manger: SIPALink ID: 57713
WORLD SNAPSHOT: ENVIRONMENTAL HEADLINES
SIPA Environmental Coalition (ECO) Communications Director
MPA Candidate (2017), School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University