Thanks for everyone who came out to the Brooklyn Recycling Center trip! We hope you enjoyed exploring. Looking ahead, we have planned for yet another site visit-this time to Columbia’s very own Lamont–Doherty Earth Observatory after Spring Break. So stay tuned for time and location, and more awesome events later this semester.
Lastly, best of luck with your final leg of midterms-Spring Break is in sight.
Earth Matter Just Food Conference
Sunday, March 15
7:00 am-8:00 pm
Teacher’s College, 525 W 120th St, New York, NY
The Just Food Conference annual event will attract over 700 organizers, community leaders, CSA members, local food advocates, urban and rural farmers, food professionals, entrepreneurs, and members of the press to participate in a full day of trainings, panels, policy discussions, and good food. This year’s Just Food Conference will be held Sunday, March 15, 2015, in partnership with the Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy at Teachers College, Columbia University.
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Outcome of the Iranian Nuclear Negotiations and Outlook for U.S. Policy
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Faculty House, Presidential Ballroom
Please join the Center on Global Energy Policy for a presentation and discussion of the National Petroleum Council (NPC) study, Enhancing Emergency Preparedness for Natural Disasters. Peggy Montana, CEO and president, Shell Midstream Partners, LP, will present the reports key findings and recommendations.
JOBS, INTERNSHIPS, TRAiNING
- Associate, A.T. Kearney, Inc., SIPAlink ID 54320
- Research Associate, Energy Policy, Center for American Progress, SIPAlink ID 53930
- Environmental Security Intern, Henry L. Stimson Center, SIPAlink 54340
- Intern, Agricultural Development and Climate Change Unit, UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), SIPAlink ID 54368
- Summer Research Assistant 2015, Columbia Center on Global Energy Policy, SIPAlink ID 53653
WORLD SNAPSHOT: ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT HEADLINES
SIPA Environmental Coalition (ECO) Communications Director
MIA Candidate (2016), School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University